View our 2020 financial prospectus brochure for an easy to read guide on all of the services offers.
Thank You for Downloading
Digital Signature Certificate
Digital Signature Certificate in Ahmedabad Bangalore Chennai Kolkata Mumbai
Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) are the digital equivalent (that is electronic format) of physical or paper certificates. Examples of physical certificates are drivers’ licenses, passports or membership cards.
Certificates serve as proof of identity of an individual for a certain purpose; for example, a driver’s license identifies someone who can legally drive in a particular country. Likewise, a digital certificate can be presented electronically to prove your identity, to access information or services on the Internet or to sign certain documents digitally.
“DSC is used in India for online transactions such as Filing Annual Return, Company or LLP Incorporation, Income Tax E-Filing, E-Tenders, etc.”
A licensed Certifying Authority (CA) issues the digital signature. Certifying Authority (CA) means a person who has been granted a license to issue a digital signature certificate under Section 24 of the Indian IT-Act 2000. We at Taxsavo are registration authority under Emudhra Limited (CA).
- Digital signatures are issued for one or two years, once their validity has expired, they have to be revived
- Someone will have totally different DSCs – one for official purpose and also the different DSC for private purpose
- Digitally signed documents are acceptable in legal courts as evidence
The Certifying Authorities are authorized to issue a Digital Signature Certificate with a validity of one or two years.
Digital Signatures are legally admissible in a Court of Law, as provided under the provisions of IT act.
We will issue you the digital signature within same day.
The different types of Digital Signature Certificates are:
- Class 2: This digital signature is utilized for company registrations, IT Return E-filing, Obtaining DIN, DPIN etc.
- Class 3: This digital signature is used for E-tendering and participating in E-Auctions.
- DGFT: This is used with regard to import and export purposes.